Our Garden Gallery
Our Garden Gallery: Plants that make you go…ooooh!
Everyone loves a picture of a beautiful flower, and so we thought we’d show you some taken from our garden, there are some that aren’t from the garden but we don’t have a garden big enough to fit all these lovely plants in – sadly! We hope you enjoy having a browse.
Many of these plants are used in the border designs we have created for you – but not all, as some are a little prone to misbehaving and so they haven’t ‘made the grade’ to be included in our designs; but they are still pretty to look at!
You are welcome to pin or download or share these photos with your friends.
All images copyright PlantPlots 2020 unless stated. Ultraviolet flower images by Craig Burrows
Here at PlantPlots, we aim to show how YOU can make YOUR garden better, so yes, we have some eye-candy images but we also show how these eye-candy ideas can be put to use in your garden.
Gardens don’t have to cost thousands to be amazing, nor do they have to be designed or themed spaces. It just needs to work for you.
- Fabulous pre-designed planting plans for every corner of the garden
- Realistic design ideas for normal sized gardens
- Before and after garden makeovers from gardens we’ve designed
- Advice to help you understand how to design YOUR garden
- How do you choose plants for the garden
- Gardens aren’t all the same so what if your garden is….
- What are the main design principles you need to know
- How to make a garden if you are new to gardening