If there is one thing the Covid pandemic lockdowns have demonstrated to everyone, is the importance of being outside and how gardens affect our mental wellbeing.
Gardens and green spaces are so important because of how they make us feel. But often gardens just don’t deliver what they should, and that is down to the design.
Designing a garden however is not difficult, if you start with these 7 best garden design tips.
See, We really do Make Gardening Easier!
7 Best Garden Design Tips:
- Plan the garden around the best place to sit
- Don’t make borders; create shapes instead
- Avoid following the fence line
- Never be able to see the whole length of a fence
- Paths shouldn’t only lead to the shed
- 80% of the plants should offer more than just a pretty flower
- Plan the planting from eye-level down not bottom up