Let's find out...
Do your plants die after planting?
Finding out the reason why plants die after planting outside can be a little tricky, as there are several possible causes:
- The plant was sick when you planted it.
- You’ve planted it in totally the wrong area for it to thrive.
- Soil; plants can be quite particular.
- You’ve forgotten to water it!
- It’s drowned from too much watering.
- Waterlogged soil kills most non-aquatic plants.
- The ground is so dry the plant just dies.
- Roots were left exposed when it was planted.
- It is diseased or is being eaten.
- The weather (frost and cold) has killed it
- Too much sun has caused it to shrivel and die