Garden Design Advice
Garden Design Advice: how do you design a garden, where do you start?
For many gardeners ‘designing a garden’ can be quite daunting. How on earth can you work out if the Hellebores will grow well next to your Hebes? How many plants will you actually need? On top of which you need to work out the sizes and shapes of the lawns, paths and borders as well as the more mundane; like where the bins and washing line should be!
To help you, we have written advice for practically every garden problem we could think of. There are over 400 pages of gardening advice, design and plant information. As it’s all been written by us, so you won’t find this anywhere else!
However, you won’t find images of super glossy fabulous garden paradises – as most of us can never afford to create one! Instead, you will find simple practical and affordable advice, so you can learn how to make your garden work for you.
What to do if:
- The Plants are taking over the Garden
- Your Garden Borders are really rather boring…..
- The Plants just all seem Flop and Droop Everywhere
- The Plants just didn’t look good
Great Design Advice:
- Garden Design For Beginners
- How to Design a Low Maintenance Garden
- Avoid Planting a Problem or Creating Extra Work
- How your Garden helps Sell your Home
Getting the Best from your Garden if:
- The Garden is so small – it’s hard to even swing anything let alone the ‘cat’!
- You’d love a garden but your budget is very limited
- You’re left with someone else’s taste in patio design!
- The garden is small dull & has nothing in it
- The Garden is dark and dreary
- There isn’t really a garden – it’s more of an alleyway
- There is a large ugly ‘man-cave’ or ‘her-hideaway’ that needs disguising!
- You are surrounded by buildings and walls but no real garden…
- There would be a garden if you could do something about the weeds!