Garden Problems & how to solve them
Garden Problems – and how to solve them
We have loads of tips and advice so you can find a solution to most common garden problems alongside practical solutions for sorting them out.
As always, we try to do things a little different at PlantPlots, so you won’t find what chemicals to spray onto your dahlias or how to prune your roses, there are plenty of websites that so just that.
Our advice tries to deal with the real issues we all face in the garden. The advice we offer assumes; you don’t have a full time gardener nor do you have a garden designer on hand. The budget for the garden can’t cost thousands of pounds and you have limited time to do all these things.
You won’t see images of beautiful (& hugely expensive) manicured gardens because most of us won’t have a garden that looks like that. You will however find lots of sensible, practical and useful advice on how to get things right yourself.
What to do if:
- The Plants are taking over the Garden
- Your Garden Borders are really rather boring…..
- The Plants just all seem Flop and Droop Everywhere
- The Plants just didn’t look good
Great Design Advice:
- Garden Design For Beginners
- How to Design a Low Maintenance Garden
- Avoid Planting a Problem or Creating Extra Work
- How your Garden can Sell your Home
Getting the Best from your Garden if:
- The Garden is so small – it’s hard to even swing anything let alone the ‘cat’!
- You’d love a garden but your budget is very limited
- You’re left with someone else’s taste in patio design!
- The garden is small dull & has nothing in it
- The Garden is dark and dreary
- There isn’t really a garden – it’s more of an alleyway
- There is a large ugly ‘man-cave’ or ‘her-hideaway’ that needs disguising!
- You are surrounded by buildings and walls but no real garden…
- There would be a garden if you could do something about the weeds!
If there are other problems you need solutions too, we’ve got answers to lots of them. If you are struggling with the climate, what plants to use or even if it’s what’s around the garden that’s causing a problem – these will always be some advice on what to do.
If not get in touch and we’ll always try to help.
There’s advice on tackling the normal garden problems we all have:
General Garden Advice:
Practical Lawn Advice:
If you fancy a read of all our articles,
If you can’t find answers to your problems here, just drop us an email and we’ll try to help.
On top of all that, we have loads of ready made designs for you to download that will help you transform your garden into something really beautiful.